Reports To: Director, Ticket Sales & Service
Summary: The Sales & Service Manager leads a team to provide quality customer service with the ability to drive revenue through service & sales techniques.
• Achieve targets on season seat renewals and new sales initiatives
• Respond to all customer concerns and work to resolve any challenges or concerns.
• Lead & develop the customer service team. Hire, schedule, supervise and coach.
• Proactively ensure the high standards of customer service and safety are met at all home games.
• Implement and execute ticket promotions
• Drive revenue through sales strategy including but not limited to, pipeline management, lead generation, daily-weekly-monthly targets.
• Liaise with Commonwealth Stadium Management
• Design and prepare all required documents for placement at information booths
• Prepare briefing notes and deliver to game day staff during the game day pre-game session.
• Work with the organizations CRM tool, including having staff focus on using for tracking renewals and new sales
• Other duties as assigned.
Skills & Abilities :
• Available and willing to work during all home games and other events as required by the Club. This includes evenings, weekends and holidays.
• Proven to be a strong communicator while being autonomous and showing the ability to work independently.
Demonstrate initiative, but also stay aligned with the corporate guidelines.
• Exceptional customer service skills including listening & problem solving
• Maintain a very high degree of confidentiality and overall integrity.
• Strong understanding of sales process from prospecting to closing sales
• 3+ years in sales and service
• 2+ years managing a team
• Ticketmaster system experience would be a definite asset.
• Proficient with MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Business Administration Diploma or equivalent experience.
• Proven ability to effectively manage people.
• Customer experience, engagement and feedback experience.
• Strong grasp of data analysis.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
• Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to exercise good judgement, make decisions quickly and be proactive.
If interested, please send a resume to