The Sifarish Network is a non-profit organization created to bring together, connect, and uplift the South Asian community at large with a laser focus on professionals and business people through the power of peer-to-peer networking. The Sifarish Network connects people, places and spaces to foster the growth and development of the South Asian Community.
We are looking for a Casual Part-Time Grant Writer ($18/hour) to join our growing team. In this role, you will be responsible for writing grant proposals for The Sifarish Network.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Researches and follows-up with agencies to identify and evaluate potential funding sources
- Coordinates the development, writing, and submission of grant proposals to various agencies
- Maintain a system to track projects and grant applications, including deadlines, application requirements, budgets, and reporting requirements
Experience and Education:
- High school diploma/GED.
- Proficiency in Google Suite
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with writing grant proposals is an asset
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to think creatively and take initiative
- Maintain confidentiality
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Attention to detail
- Professional communicator and relationship builder
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to work collaboratively and independently
- Multi-tasking, organization, and time management skills are required
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 30, 2023 . Only those candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in The Sifarish Network.