We are actively seeking personnel to fill several positions in the food industry based in Vancouver,
Toronto, Calgary, and Edmonton areas.
- Part-Time as required.
- Assembling and disassembling a display booth and repacking its contents and materials.
- Setting up and arranging displays of and within a company booth in a retail or other event location.
- This will involve light to medium physical labour.
- Manning the booth in designated hours.
- To demonstrate and promote the company’s products in an effective, professional and friendly manner.
- Be in possession of a valid food handling certificate.
- Have a reliable means of transportation within the location and surroundings.
- Can work unsupervised in a public setting.
a. Energetic, well-groomed, friendly, professional and charismatic. While not strictly a sales position, the ability to create a desire to sample our products should be considered a principal focus.
- This will be a part-time position requiring flexibility
- Shifts will vary between 4 to 8 hours per day, Monday to Friday and or weekends, and public holidays.
- $15 ~ $20 per hour
- Applicants are invited to submit their resumes at email@example.com for consideration.
- Please attach any documents you feel to be relevant.
- Note, in this regard, Food Handling accreditation is a requirement, as addressed above.