- Successful and privately owned commercial real estate group of companies.
- Companies include property management, asset acquisitions and divestitures, lending, and private investment opportunities.
Commercial and residential property accounting –
- Inputting tenant leases.
- Accounts Payable duties, including entering invoices and printing cheques for approvals.
- Accounts Receivable duties, including collecting rents, entering into the accounting system, and preparing rent rolls and bank deposits.
- Maintaining tenant deposit ledgers and preparing security deposit refunds.
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliations.
Mortgage lending data entry –
- Entering and collecting monthly interest from borrowers.
- Creating new loans in the accounting system as well as loan files.
Additional data entry to assist partners and staff as needed.
- Experience in property management accounting is required.
- A team player who is willing to assist other staff members when needed.
- Highly organized individual with strong time management skills.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
- Salary will be based on experience.
The position reports to the Controller.
If interested, please send a resume to Jenny Sagmoen at