ABOUT US :
Metier partners with innovative businesses to understand their goals and vision inside and out, and then we strategically source and pair candidates that we know will help every business flourish. Whether you are a scale up or a mid-size organization looking for your next leader, we help humans find their forte, grow their best team, and build a thriving business supported by authentic people. Cultivated individuals to grow your company: That’s our Metier.
THE ROLE :
Reporting to the Founder and working collaboratively with rest of the team at Metier, this role is responsible for direct sourcing of exceptional talent for Metier’s clients.
Working at Metier means integrating work and life on your terms while meeting company and client needs.
Start your day with a morning walk or yoga class, grab your morning java at your local coffee shop, check your emails, report to clients, source top talent, collaborate with colleagues, then enjoy dinner with friends and family. Or work in the evening and break your workday in two, if it suits you.
We place equal importance on results for our client’s and our team’s success and well-being. Maximize your most productive hours.
• Build relationships with clients to understand company culture and role requirements.
• Establish a research plan and build a list of qualified candidates through social channels (LinkedIn, professional associations, social media platforms) for clients and Forte by Metier.
• Review and interview candidates to determine fit.
• Provide an exceptional candidate experience.
• Conduct reference checks on selected candidates.
• Update the ATS and CRM daily with all potential candidates and project deadlines.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION :
• 2+ years of experience in recruitment.
• A diploma or undergraduate degree in a related field.
• An ‘out of the box’ creative thinker with a strong focus on problem-solving.
• Self-motivated with the ability to work on your own and as part of a team.
• Proven experience in client relationship management.
• A proven researcher with the capability to dig deep to find information to meet search needs.
HOW TO CONNECT FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY :
All interested candidates can send their resumes in Word or PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly at www.themetier.ca
Only candidates who meet the criteria will be contacted directly, however, your resume will be in our system for us to contact you for future opportunities.