The Sifarish Network is a non-profit organization created to bring together, connect, and uplift the South Asian community at large with a laser focus on professionals and business people through the power of peer-to-peer networking. The Sifarish Network connects people, places and spaces to foster the growth and development of the South Asian Community. We are looking for a Casual Part-Time Membership Coordinator ($15/hour) to join our growing team. In this role, you will be responsible for growing and maintaining the membership base for The Sifarish Network.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Handling all questions, information requests, and complaints regarding membership
- Processing membership applications and renewals
- Maintaining and updating membership records
- Assisting with member communication activities
- Collecting data, tracking membership statistics, and preparing reports
- Developing and implementing strategies to recruit new members
- Coordinating with the accounting department to track membership revenue
- Preparing membership marketing materials
Experience and Education :
- High school diploma/GED.
- Previous experience in member management, sales, or recruitment
- Proficiency in Google Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to think creatively and take initiative
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Highly organized
- Multi-tasking, organization, and time management skills are required
Please send your resume to email@example.com. Only those candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in The Sifarish Network.