The Sifarish Network is a non-profit organization created to bring together, connect, and uplift the South Asian community at large with a laser focus on professionals and business people through the power of peer-to-peer networking. The Sifarish Network connects people, places and spaces to foster the growth and development of the South Asian Community. We are looking for a Casual Part-Time Junior Financial Analyst ($18/hour) to join our growing team. In this role, you will be responsible for writing grant proposals for The Sifarish Network.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Data extraction and analysis to develop, prepare and present financial data that is timely, accurate, and reliable
- Support quarterly forecasting and annual budgeting processes for functional groups by collaborating with other key stakeholders and collecting and consolidating data from relevant areas
- Prepare monthly management reporting deliverables that clearly communicate actual performance vs. budget and key metrics.
- May perform additional ad-hoc projects or provide support to other teams within The Sifarish Network upon request
Experience and Education:
- Currently enrolled in a Commerce or Business program with a specialization/major in Accounting or Finance
- Proficiency in Google Suite
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Maintain confidentiality
- Attention to detail
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to work collaboratively and independently
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Strong business acumen and experience in financial modelling
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 25, 2023 . Only those candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in The Sifarish Network.